Blended Instruction at our Farmington Learning Center
In addition to online learning, New Mexico Virtual Academy will offer a "blended" learning opportunity, combining online coursework from the K12 curriculum with face-to-face instruction and support to students and families.
Each student enrolled in NMVA will have access to:
- The proven, engaging online curriculum selected by New Mexico Virtual Academy from K12, America's leader in K-12 online education
- Dedicated computer stations and hands-on materials, from textbooks to microscopes
- Individualized Learning Plans, created to address each student's specific needs, talents, and goals
- One-to-one and small group instruction from onsite teachers who are specialists in their subjects
- Supplemental enrichment activities
When students are not attending the Farmington Learning Center, they complete their coursework online, wherever an Internet connection can be found. Computers are provided at the Learning Center to help students complete their online work. Students are responsible for bringing all required books and course materials (all provided with enrollment in NMVA).